USING ENGLISH AS THE FIRST LANGUAGE
A GREAT WINDOW TO THE WORLD FOR SAVREMENA’S STUDENTS
In today’s global, dynamic society, the mastery of the English language is a requirement for an educated and successful 21st century individual.
Excellent English opens up a number of opportunities to the students, along with a wealth of information, and the education process is enriched when the students can understand materials in English.
Research has shown that the regions of the brain in charge of language are in a rapid growth phase from age 6 through age 13. In other words, this is the best time to adopt any language.
This is why English plays such a prominent role at Savremena.
In the Combined – bilingual programme, the teaching is bilingual: in Serbian and in English.
However, the students who opt for the National Programme develop strong English, too. In addition to the number of lessons defined by the curriculum formulated by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, the students can advance their English through free online English language courses.
THE BENEFITS OF LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE AT AN EARLY AGE
PRESTIGIOUS CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH CERTIFICATES
Savremena’s founder LINK group has Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Centre status. The organisation and administration of Cambridge Assessment English examinations take place at the LINK Examinations Institute.
This is why all students of Savremena get online English language courses that prepare them for Cambridge English examinations and the option of acquiring prestigious certificates.
Through the LINK Examinations Institute, the examination centre for the English language, the students can acquire important Cambridge qualifications:
- English Starters (Pre A1 Starters) – This level constitutes the beginning of every student’s journey when it comes to English language learning and it is specifically adapted to young children.
- English Elementary (A2 Key) – The basic level of examination, excellent for beginners. This qualification is proof of a student’s ability to communicate in English in simple situations.
- English Pre-Intermediate (B1 Preliminary) – This level proves that the students have mastered the basics of the English language and that they are able to communicate in English in practical, everyday situations.
- English Intermediate (B2 First) – This is the most popular Cambridge exam, recognised by thousands business and educational institutions all over the world. This qualification proves the students’ ability to attend lessons and continue their education in English or live in an English-speaking area.
- English Upper Intermediate (C1 Advanced) – Advanced examination level that proves that students have the language skills required by all universities in the world. Over 8,000 educational, business and state institutions recognise C1 Advanced qualification as proof of high achievement in English language learning.
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATIONS
This way, your child not only masters the English language, but also gets an opportunity to acquire one of the most renowned certificates as written proof of their knowledge. This opens the doors of international secondary schools, the world’s universities, and, later, the world’s job market.
Cambridge English qualifications are recognised by over 20,000 universities, employers and administrative organs worldwide. These qualifications open the door to higher education and improve employment opportunities; since they are recognised all over the world, they considerably improve your opportunities for further advancement.
Enrolment for 2024/25 is underway!Click on this link to apply »